Your privacy is important to Tracker Systems Inc. This privacy statement provides information about the business and personal information that Tracker Systems Inc., and related web sites and apps collects and the ways in which Tracker Systems Inc. may use that information. For the purposes of this statement, “personal information” is defined as data or information which can identify the user or, when combined with other information, can be used to identify the user.
1. Types of business and personal information collected by Tracker Systems Inc. and related web sites and apps:
Tracker Systems Inc. and related web sites and apps, [also collectively referred to as herein as “company” or “the company”] may collect and use some of the following kinds of business and personal information:
- Credit card numbers and names used to pay for services provided by Tracker Systems Inc..
- IP addresses used to access related web sites, and apps published by Tracker Systems Inc.
- Name, address, e-mail address telephone number and so forth to initiate and maintain services provided by Tracker Systems, Inc.
- Dates, times, logins, and information requested from related web sites and apps as well as data provided by the web server and cookies including computer operating system, web browser, internet service provider, referring website and other websites you have recently visited.
- Location history of tracking units provided by Tracker Systems, Inc.
- Notes and documents related to sales, technical support, and billing for services provided by Tracker Systems Inc.
The types of business and personal information collected and retained will vary from customer to customer.
2. Information collected by other web sites:
3. Use of business and personal information by Tracker Systems Inc.:
Tracker Systems Inc. may retain and use your information listed above to:
- Establish and authenticate identity to enable access to company’s web sites and apps
- Bill and collect for equipment and services provided by Tracker Systems Inc.
- Provide technical support for tracking devices and use of related web sites and apps
Tracker Systems Inc. will not sell, share, or otherwise transmit personal information or collected location data acquired directly by Tracker Systems Inc., our websites, or associated apps to marketing or advertising companies. Tracker Systems Inc. may disclose your information to its agents or sub-contractors for purposes of training, billing, collections, and technical support. The agent or sub-contractor will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
Tracker Systems Inc. will also provide tracking history to law enforcement agencies upon receipt of a legally valid subpoena or to the extent that it is required to do so in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
4. Securing your data
Tracker Systems Inc. will take reasonable technical precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. The company will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Credit card purchases of equipment and service are processed in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). We do not store any of your credit card data on our servers. A third-party PCI Compliant vendor, specializing in cashless payment processing, manages our credit card data.
Tracker Systems Inc. security measures include the use of physical security, encrypted communications, continuous monitoring, backups and disaster recovery and general system security.
5. Retention of data
Tracker Systems Inc and related web sites and apps may retain your personal information as long as it is necessary to provide services and in accordance with applicable law.
6. Computer system breaches, intrusion, and loss of data:
Tracker Systems Inc. has not previously suffered a breach in our system security but intrusions and hacking attempts are common. If such a breach occurs, affected customers will be notified within 30 days of the discovery of any breach and what information has been potentially compromised.
7. Compliance with state and federal statutes:
Nothing in this privacy statement is intended to conflict with existing or future federal or state privacy-related laws, including the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018. Any provisions of this policy statement which conflict with the provisions of these laws will be superseded by those state or federal laws.
8. Children under 13
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected any personal information from a child under the age of 13 without verifiable parental consent, we will delete that information from our database as quickly as possible.
9. Updating this statement:
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
10. Contact Tracker Systems:
|accountstatus (at) trackersystems (dot) net
|Tracker Systems Inc.
Attention: Privacy Standards
P.O. Box 50152
Lighthouse Point , FL 33074