Amazing Tracking Device for Asset or Temperature Monitoring
4G-LTE, 3G Fallback
Temperature Monitoring Option
The AL11 Series GPS tracker is a compact, waterpoof device designed to provide periodic location visibility to assets. The 3-wire design enables tracking of all Ignition On/Off events, runtime, and excessive idling. The rugged design is well suited to assets operating in harsh environments. The backup battery provides multi-day operation and system alerts when line-power is lost. With the optional mounting bracket, it is easy to install on most types of equipment. All this, in a package that is surprisingly small, rugged and affordable.
The nimbleGPS tracking system is an easy to use web-based platform for as little as $5.99/mo. See where all your equipment is at a glance on our licensed Google Maps. Create geofences, a virtual boundary around a geographic area, like around a job site, and be notified when an asset reports outside the area. Mobile apps for iOS and Android make it easy to keep an eye on your assets when you are out of the office.
- 4G LTE Connectivity
- LTE Cat 1 wireless data with 3G fallback
- IP67 Waterproof
- Meets international standard for water and dust protection.
- Easy Installation
- 3-wire easy installation, with optional I/O for auxiliary events.
- 3-axis Accelerometer
- Detects motion change and impact
- Real-time Tracking
- Track minute-by-minute, turn-by-turn. Stores up to 135,000 locations when there is no cellular data connection
- 7.07 Oz
- 4.13in(L) x 2.83in(W) x .83in(H)
- Temperature Range
- -40°F ~ 150°F (line power)
-4°F ` 140°F (battery
- Operating Voltage
- 12-24V system, 1050mAh backup battery