** One of the most exciting trackers we’ve carried! **
For many customers, this devices puts all the answers together in one package: a solar powered satellite GPS Tracker. Goes almost anywhere attached to your assets. Reports several times a day. Needs no wiring, no battery swaps. Magic.
Exciting GPS Tracker: Satellite & Solar Powered!
- Worldwide Coverage
- This GPS tracker has no need for cellular connection. It uses the Globalstar satellite network for its communications.
- Attach & Forget
- This tracker needs no routine maintenance or battery changes. Its a self contained unit ready for service.
- Reporting Options
- With adequate sunlight, this GPS Tracker can be programmed to report from as little as once a day to as often as every 30 minutes.
- Nighttime, too
- The internal rechargeable battery operates the device, even at night.
Next Generation GPS Tracker
The SmartOne Solar is the next generation of Globalstar’s industry-acclaimed SmartOne product line. While operating on one of the most modern and fastest satellite networks in the world and powered by the sun, this IoT device provides excellent remote monitoring and tracking capabilities. The SmartOne Solar’s NiMH rechargeable batteries deliver 10 years of life, drastically reducing maintenance time and cost for labor and parts. It lets users intelligently configure reporting times and intervals for custom information delivery.
The SmartOne Solar has unparalleled safety/device certifications (pending) including ATEX Class I Zone 0: Division 1, CSA22.2, UL60079-0, IP69K, HERO certifications, and others to meet the needs of every application.
- Transportation: Monitor & track assets and fleet movements even in remote locations.
- Oil & Gas: Aids in mobilizing & deploying high value assets in the field.
- Construction: Determine if, when & where your valuable equipment is being used.
- Security: Keep track of valuable mobile assets such as rail cars, propane tanks & AgTech.
- Marine: Monitor & track high value assets, such as boats, barges and containers, at the dock and off-shore.
- Other industry uses: Mining, forestry, government, fisheries, etc.
Solar Powered Satellite GPS Tracker Benefits
- Maintenance-free device as the power of the sun recharges its batteries providing 10 years of usable service
- Delivers reliable location reporting for assets deployed worldwide – providing security and improved efficiency for your business
- Easy to install as simple packaging requires no harnesses, external power or external antennas
- Wide range of reporting capabilities, including:
- GPS Location reporting in 4 modes
- Stationary or In-Motion Reporting
- Reduced Messaging & Theft Recovery Modes
IP69K Certification means: Dust tight. No ingress of dust and protected against close-range high pressure, high temperature spray downs. For more IP69K certification information.
People ask us the size of trackers, we usually say its like a deck of cards. In this case, its a more like two decks, end to end. The extra space is the built in rechargeable battery and solar panel.